Monday 17 November 2014

Welcome!

Every day, my email inbox is flooded with press releases claiming to have found the latest cures, the best pain relievers, the definitive answer to cellulite, the solution to all our health needs and much much more …

But do any of these products actually work? And are you missing out on effective products on your local pharmacy's shelves to deal with your everyday health and beauty needs?

In my latest blog - Off-the-shelf health gadgets - I will be looking at some of the latest gadgets and gizmos to hit pharmacy shelves - from stress relievers and anti-ageing creams to foot creams and toothpastes - and I'll be trying some of them too (although no medicines or dietary supplements, unless I specifically need them!).

Please note that the products are sent to me by PRs, companies and manufacturers, but I will be writing honest reviews. Before using any products mentioned in this blog, please check out any warnings, safety information etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.